As a school improvement coach, I was responsible for providing support for improvement science projects going on at my school site and with new teacher induction participants. As a coach, I:
- Support PDSA cycles and helped colleagues with the collection and analysis of data.
- Facilitate regular coaching conversations grounded in evidence/data.
- Help design and facilitate professional development related to IS for your group and potentially the whole staff
- Facilitate and participate in an improvement group at your school
- Serve as a liaison to Center for Research on Equity and Innovation: providing updates and synthesizing the school’s learning/progress.
- Facilitate an improvement group of 10-12 Induction participants (from across HTH schools and local partner schools)
- Attend/facilitate monthly Induction meetings (dates below)
- Support Induction participants’ completion of PDSA cycles
- Share your expertise/change ideas with Induction participants